周星驰电影功夫经典台词中英对照

这是一个社会动荡,黑帮横行的年代,其中又以"斧头帮"最令人闻风丧胆。

In a time of social unrest and disorder...

.the gangs have moved in to consolidate their power.

The most feared of them all is the Axe Gang.

唯独一些连黑帮也没兴趣的贫困社区,

却可享有暂时的安宁。

Only in the poorest districts, which hold no interest for the gangs...

...can people live in peace.

 

Fat woman, you're

in charge here, right?

哦,肥婆,负责人就是你,是吧?

Fat woman, my ass!

肥婆了!

I'm with the Axe Gang!

唉,斧头帮啊!

Axe Gang, my ass!

斧头帮了!

Boss!

大哥!

Boss, my ass!

大哥了!

- You have to pay our medical bills!

- Bills, my ass!

赔汤药费啊你!

汤药费了!

- We're on the same side!

- Same side, my ass!

自己人!

自己人了你!

好了

我靠,靠

Think you're so tough?

I'll call for backup!

有种啊你!我叫人!

You nitwit! Let's see you call backup!

腰里揣着死耗子,冒充打猎的

我看你叫谁!

You don't know the backup I have.

I'm talking an army here.

一枝穿云箭,千军万马来相见

Don't you go away! Go put

a down payment on your coffin!

等死吧你,你别走啊!你啊

买棺材吧你

 

 

The streets out there are filled

with money and women.

这个世界,满街都是钱,遍地都是女人

You only need the will

and determination...

谁能够下决心就可以争的赢

...to seize the opportunity to win.

谁能够把握机会就能出人头地

This is our big chance!

现在机会来了

We just kill someone,

and we're in the gang.

狠下心杀个人,正式加入斧头帮

Then it'll be money and women

all the way!

那么钱和女人就全都有了

Don't be like those beggars...

千万别像这些臭要饭的,你看你看

...with no ambition.

没一个上进,混吃等死

Who are you looking at, four-eyes?

I'll smash your glasses!

看什么啊,四眼崽?

再看打爆你的眼镜

Get lost!

去死吧!要饭的

 

Maybe it's better that way.

也好

Memories can be painful.

To forget may be a blessing!

记忆是痛苦的根源

你能不记得,算是福气了

I never knew you were so deep.

听你这么说,感触良多

All the sadness one can bear...

问君能有几多愁

...down the river everywhere.

恰似一江春水向东流

 

Give us a break! Why push us so far?

给条活路走行不行?不要赶尽杀绝

 

We're ordinary folks.

我们只是想安享晚年的小市民

Ordinary's a blessing.

平凡是福

Don't call us masters.

"高手"两个名,实在不想再背负了!

But you're such great fighters!

你们两个这么厉害!

If only you'd helped earlier,

they wouldn't have to die this way.

早点出手的话

他们就不会死得这么惨了

Like Donut said,

everyone has his reasons.

就像阿鬼说的:家家有本难念的经

Years ago...

当年为了比武,亲眼看到自已儿子被人打死

...we saw our only son killed in a fight.

Revenge can be devastating.

冤冤相报何时了!望各位体谅!

Do you understand?

Why don't you train us

to be top fighters...

既然这样,你们把功夫传给我…

...and we'll avenge them!

让我成为绝世高手,为他们报仇!

Becoming a top fighter takes time.

要成为绝世高手,并非一朝一夕

Unless you're a natural-born

kung-fu genius.

除非是天生武学奇才

And they're one in a million.

但是这种人…是万中无一呀!

It's obvious I'm the one!

很明显,我就是这种人!

Don't think so.

看来,他不是

Everyone! We swore

we'd never fight again.

各位!我夫妻俩曾经发过毒誓,不再显露武功

But we broke that promise today.

但今天不出手也出手了

For your own safety, please all leave!

为了安全,我们尽快离开这里吧!

In great power lies great responsibility.

能力越大,责任就越大

There's no escaping from it.

你避不了的!

 

 

You should've killed me before.

你当初杀了,我不就什么事都没了?

Now you're committing suicide.

今天才来算帐,那不是自投罗网?

You're living on borrowed time.

留你狗命多活两天,别那么嚣张

You can't escape your fate!

我这份大礼,你今天收定了!

What's this? A funeral bell?

送钟?

With the Beast here,

let's see whose funeral it is!

今天有邪神在这儿,看是谁给谁送终!

So you're on their side?

你做出头鸟是吧?

Don't get me wrong.

不要误会

I only want to kill you...

我只是想打死两位,或者被两位打死

...or be killed by you.

What do you think?

老婆,你怎么看?

The good cannot coexist with the bad.

You can't escape your destiny.

自古正邪不两立…

我不入地狱,谁入地狱?

So be it. Let's do it.

既然是这样,来吧

 

天下武功,无坚不摧,惟快不破。"

In the world of kung fu, speed defines the winner.

 

The Beast is the best of them all.

火云邪神武功盖世

 

The real masters, together in one room!

绝世高手就在这里!

 

别人笑我太疯癫

'The people thought l was insane.'

我笑他人看不穿

'But they don't really understand me.'

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用 * 标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据